Insurable Coronavirus Decontamination Webinar
NEW 2-2.5 hour live training webinar with Q&A. Now includes Post-Decon Evaluation training. Cost=$150 for training only; or $250 for training with Certification Exam. See below for certification requirements*.
Now Insurable by American Risk Management Resources
* Certification Requirements:
- Take our 2-2.5 hour live webinar training
- Pass our 50 question online exam; and
- In Florida: State issued Mold Remediator license or Pesticide Applicator license; or CIH
- Outside of Florida: State issued Mold Remediator or Pesticide license; or CIH; or one of these certifications:
– CIEC / CIE / CMR / AMRT
- Part I: Commercial, Hospital Grade Biocides. Which ones work to kill Coronavirus. Which ones leave a toxic chemical residue (not Green, Chemical-Free) and are not suitable for residential or office application..
- Part II: Green-Chemical Free Disinfectants that do not leave a toxic residue and are EPA/CDC approved to be 100% effective against Coronavirus and save $$.
- Part III: Crew Safety. Respiratory protection. What works and what does not work.
- Part IV: Procedures for providing a Coronavirus-free warranty/guarantee… Suitable for Environmental Insurance for Coronavirus.
- Part V: Testing methods that prove 100% Coronavirus Decontamination as required to obtain Environmental Insurance for Coronavirus.
- Part VI: Example Warranty language. Example “Right to Know” docs
Optional Certification* by National Association of Environmentally Responsible Mold Contractors (NAERMC). Note that NAERMC is a State of Florida approved Mold Assessor/Remediator Exam and Training provider. However, there is no State or Federal certification available for COVID-19 Decontamination / Sanitization at this time.
Contact Linda: email@example.com for questions.